Saturday, August 6, 2011

Remakes/Reboots etc

OK I HATE HATE all of the remakes reboots whatever you want to call them of tv shows and movies from the past that are being done today. I dont care that people say " they are for a new generation" guess what if the NEW generation cant accept them as they were done before then go suck lemons. IF the show sucked before well guess what the budgets/special effects/writing etc etc was the way it was back then. If you cant accept the show for how it was before then don't watch it and complain how crappy it was. Sorry I am set in my ways I like how crappy stuff was done in the past. I like my classic tv shows I like my classic Cartoons I like stuff the way it was and dont want to see a new take on it so that a new generation of people can enjoy it... To me the new versions of a lot of stuff other than in name and etc have NOTHING to do with the originals so how is it being done for a new generation if you did the same scripts but with diff actors and etc that would be remaking it for a new generation. But to use the same characters and a few things here and there but change the rest of it to hell and back is NOT in my book making it for a new generation you are just stealing part of an idea that already existed and doing what the hell you want to with it......

No comments: